Selected articles from The Star-Ledger/NJ.com to which I have contributed research:
- 10/23/2015: How to obtain a restraining order in New Jersey
- 9/22/2015: A history of papal visits to the U.S.
- 2/10/2015: Zero degrees inside, illegal N.J. rooming house condemned after Codey, Baraka make surprise visit
- 12/30/2014: Noteworthy New Jerseyans who died in 2014
- 5/4/2014: Newark council candidate owes more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes, plus $24,000 from 2006 campaign
- 12/31/2013: Newark mayoral hopeful wrote letters on behalf of notorious city gang boss, records show
- 10/30/2013: With Barbara Buono trailing Chris Christie, former candidate Peter Shapiro feels her pain
- 8/1/2013: Mom of baby killed in Hudson County bus crash saw ‘blood and disaster’ seconds after wreck
- 4/29/2012: Life in the fast lane: Driving club linked to ‘Death Race’ celebrates lifestyles of the rich and excessive
- 8/13/2004: McGreevey quits, admits gay affair
Lead story of Star-Ledger coverage that won the 2005 Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News Reporting.
I have frequently contributed research to The Star-Ledger’s “Bamboozled” consumer affairs column, written by Karin Price Mueller:
- 9/3/2015: How you can search for public records
- 4/29/2013: Three years after fire, two years after hiring contractor, couple still not in their home
- 8/20/2012: Burned once, veterans want their sprinkler
- 5/28/2012: Scurrilous waterproofer resilient as a roach
I maintain the following blogs at NJ.com:
- New Jersey War Dead: Photos and information on servicemembers with ties to New Jersey who have died in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Lives Remembered: An archive of profiles of New Jersey residents killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Compiled and published online for the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in 2011.
In 2003, I created an electronic finding aid for The Blue Ridge Institute for Southern Community Services collection, housed in the Florida State University Libraries Special Collections Department.
In 2014, I joined the Special Libraries Association Online Content Advisory Council. As a council member, I contribute regularly to the SLA LinkedIn group and #SLAtalk chats on Twitter.
Page last updated: Nov. 8, 2015